WordPress is the simplest way to create your website or blog. WordPress powers most of the websites that you visit on the internet. Thus it is used to build dynamic websites and blogs. Creating a website with WordPress is easy as it has several add-ons to help you build a website. Also, you can quickly modify your website with the inbuilt tools. It has several large sets of themes and plugins.
Further, if you are planning to design a website on your own, then check out some posts that might help you:
Types of Website WordPress Can Make
WordPress is the easiest way to build a professional-looking business website.
Since WordPress provides easy plugins like WPE commerce or Woo-commerce, it is easy to build e-commerce websites with WordPress.
If you want to create a blog website, then it provides plenty of easy to manage tools.
The best part about WordPress is you can add a portfolio to your website with amazing image galleries and beautiful sliders.
It provides you the freedom to connect by giving online forums like bbPress forums.
WordPress affiliates thousands of websites offering discounts. Thus with WordPress, it is easy to create a membership site.
Want to know the resume template? Well, there is nothing better than WordPress. WordPress comes with greater plugins to turn your website into a knowledgeable website.
Difference between WordPress.org and WordPress.com
WordPress.org is a software that you can install to create your website. Here you can monetize your website. Through wordpress.org, you can run the website at around $35 for the year and then $50 per year.
WordPress.com is a paid service hosted by WordPress.org. It entirely allows you to build a website free of cost, which means you don’t have to worry about hosting. But there are certain tools you have to pay, and it costs you around $111 per year.
Benefits of WordPress
- It is an open-source anyone with the license can modify it for free.
- WordPress provides best practices for cybersecurity.
- The user doesn’t have to be a programmer to manage your website on WordPress.
- Here applications allow you to build individual landing pages that resemble the site.
- Building membership websites in WordPress allows you access to a paid pro version.
- Here you can build flexible and dynamic portfolios.
- The feed from Twitter. Facebook and other social sites can be embedded in the webpages.
Hoping you might have understood WordPress well. Further, if you need more help related to these topics, take instant Programming homework help from our experts.