Cultural Anthropology

ANTHRO121 Ethnocentrism Discussion - How would you balance cultural
ANTHRO 121 LAVC Ethnocentrism Discussion Your first homework assignment for the semester is question #3.  This question is not based solely on your opinion but instead your understanding of th …
  • Subject : Anthropology / Cultural Anthropology
  • Updated On : 10/31/2022
ANTH130 European Genomes - Early Human Migrations
ANTH 130 Grossmont College European Genomes  Early Human Migrations Introduction The fossil and genomic record tell us that our species originated in Africa around 200,000 years ago (The …
  • Updated On : 10/22/2022
ANTH101 Pleiotropic Inheritance Discussion
ANTH 101 Pleiotropic Inheritance Discussion  Biology question to help me study. Discuss the difference between a hypothesis and a theory. Why is the distinction important? Discuss the va …
  • Updated On : 09/28/2022
Ashford ANT351 Week 5 Assignment Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 5 Assignment   Final Paper Part III An Ethnography of a Religious Event (Ashford) Final Paper Part III: An Ethnography of a Religio …
  • Updated On : 06/18/2021
Ashford ANT351 Week 4 Assignment Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 4 Assignment   The Undead (Ashford) The Undead. Due by Day 7. Our media portrayals of vampire, ghosts, and zombies are unique to ou …
Ashford ANT351 Week 3 Assignment Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 3 Assignment   Final Paper Preparation Part II – Research Project (Ashford) Final Paper Preparation: Part II. Due by Day 7. I …
Ashford ANT351 Week 2 Assignment Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 2 Assignment   Final Paper Preparation Part I – Research Project (Ashford) Final Paper Preparation: Part I – Research P …
Ashford ANT351 Week 5 Discussion Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 5 Discussion Religious Change Religious Change. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Religion is not static, but changes over time as do other elemen …
Ashford ANT351 Week 4 Discussion (dq1+dq2) Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 4 Discussion DQ1 Witchcraft Witchcraft. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Watch Strange Beliefs: Sir Edward Evans-Pritchard. Then, read the assign …
Ashford ANT351 Week 3 Discussion (dq1+dq2) Latest
ANT351 Anthropology of Religion, Magic and Ritual Week 3 Discussion DQ1 Trance, Possession, and Altered States Trance, Possession, and Altered States. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Discuss the ritu …