HSA3223 Management of Long Term Care Facilities
Chapter 20 Discussion
instructions under Discussion Board Rubric and Discussion Guidelines and APA
Tips to create your post and respond to at least one other student. Answer the following question(s) and reply to
at least one student's post. Internal citations and references are required.
Original post is due by midnight on Thursday
and responses are due by midnight on Sunday.
least two of the following questions:
questions must be answered at least once before repeating questions)
1. What challenges and opportunities are future
long-term care managers likely to face?
2. What skills will those managers need, and how
can they acquire such skills?
3. What is meant by an organization’s service
community, and how can long-term care organizations best deal with that
4. Why should long-term care providers become
involved with integrated systems or networks? What are some of the possible
types of involvement?
5. What is meant by a learning organization,
and how can a manager move toward achieving such an organization?
6. What is a change agent, and how can a
manager become one?
7. What are some of the ways in which long-term
care managers can act proactively to improve the overall system?